Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quick entry. How many times have I typed that? Anyway, short entry...How many...never mind.

I've been a bit out of it recently. I have not been able to blog recently. Just read previous entries to see the negative behavior that I've been adopting.

Today, I was suppose to have my last PD Saturday class. However, I was too tired this morning. Going to bed at 4:30AM didn't help. Especially when I needed to get up at 6AM. When the alarm went off, I just was not in the mood. Also, the instructor mentioned that the last day would basically be applying the different skills that we learned. I also have assignments to grade, and lesson plans to write. I also need to go to the teacher's supply store to buy a couple of items. My plan now is to do my lesson planning today. Laundry and food shopping also. Tomorrow's plan is to do some assignment grading, and a visit to the teacher's store.

I would also like to go to the post office to send off report cards for those parents that did not attend the Parent/Teacher Conference.

Well, we'll see what I get done.


Post Date - Saturday, November 17, 2007 2:24PM

No comments: