Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Since I'm online (although I shouldn't be), I thought I would post a photo of some of my shopping items. Today, I had to leave school by 5PM in order to be home when my online groceries arrived. It was nice leaving school early (for me).

I arrived home about 6PM. I ate a Healthy Choice meal. I added a cup of microwavable rice to help me fill up. For dessert, I ate a bowl of cold cereal (4 grains of something or other). I fell asleep soon after. I woke up to do a bite of lesson planning and online shopping. One of my students stole my pointer, and I have been having difficulty finding another one in brick and mortar stores. I also bought a couple of themed-books related to the guided reading stories that will be covered in the next couple of weeks. I did the online shopping at Amazon.com. My final cost came to about $23. At first I fell into the "free shipping if you spend more than $25" trap. My bill was originally about $63 (trying to add things to my list to make $25, but I resisted the shopping impulse.

My items arrived about 7:15PM. I ordered a couple of "organic" items (oatmeal and milk). I don't know if it is me, but I liked the milk. I have been trying to only drink skim milk or 2% at the most. I was surprised by the taste. The organic skim milk tasted like 2% milk. Tomorrow (now today), I will try the organic oatmeal for breakfast.

I attached a photo of my online groceries and a few of the items I bought over this past weekend.


Post Date - Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:58AM

No comments: