Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Little Black Bag

I went to pick up my new black bag from the post office. The bag was about $23 including taxes. My Neatfreak was a bit small, so I got this one. Well, first impressions? I like it. I haven't used the bag yet, but so far I like it. Below is a slideshow of some of the photo taken of the new black bag. It is big enough for the NYC daily newspaper (Sunday Edition) to fit with room to spare. A couple of weeks ago, that was when I realize the Neatfreak was too small.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

This looks like it's perfect. It's "manly" and still has lots of room.

Jannx said...

Thank you Jeff. Just the look I was going for, a man purse that didn't look like a purse. I wanted a small bag, but a bag that was big enough for last minute purchases like a newspaper. A messenger bag looks too big, but this one looks just right. I also like the idea of being able to carry a newspaper without having to fold (or shove) it.

P.S. - I hope everything is going well for you.