Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Quick Entry

Another attempt to clear out my draft folder. However, considering I have report cards to do, I'll have to keep this brief.

Tuesday, August 19th


I met a new epal in Union Square Park. In a matter of seconds I knew we had nothing in common. I arrived at the meeting spot about 10 early. After about 10 minutes of reading my newspaper, I look up to see some guy staring at me. It turns out to be the epal. He is a teacher as well, but I got the impression that he was treating the job as a temporary situation. We had nothing in common and he wasn't interested in talking about school, students, or teaching in general. Epal suggested that we sit on a bench in Union Square Park. I wanted to walk, but I agreed to sit. That was a very long 2 hours. Very long.

After about 2 hours, we went our separate ways. He went shopping at a clothes store in the area, I went to Radio Shack to buy some credits for my Napster account. AFter, I went to the movies to see District 9. I liked the movie. However, I was highly annoyed at the coming attractions. EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS A PREVIEW FOR A HORROR MOVIE!!! I'm not a horror movie fan.

Wednesday, August 20th
I finally got of my lazy *** and went to apply for reenrollment in college. I need to finish up my Master's Degree. Unfortunately, I was too late for Spring 2010.

Post Date - Wednesday, November 4, 2009 7:55PM

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Whoa. August was too late for re-enrollment for the next spring? Wow. That's pretty strict.

Jeff said...

How did you meet this epal?