Sunday, November 15, 2009

College Interview & Pirate Radio


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today, I had to go to college for the interview portion of my application to the Master's Program. I almost missed the interview date because I hadn't checked my email for quite a while. I arrived about 40 minutes early.

The interview portion of the application consisted of the session being divided into two groups. While one was participating in interviews, the other group was writing an inhouse essay, then we switched. After, I thought I would have time to return home to return home and change my clothes, but I didn't. I did a bit of walking around until it was time to attend the social network group.

The movie was a good choice. From the laugher in the theater, most of the audience enjoyed the movie. Me? I didn't like the movie, but I did think the ending was an enjoyable one. The dinner. Having not eaten much since 9AM this morning), I was hungry. However, the $12 hamburger was a bit pricey for what was given (two slices of cucumbers, one piece of lettuce, one thin slice of tomato, and about 7 or 8 mini potato wedges). The cafe was a last minute substitute for the restaurant the organizer was planning on (but the wait was too long). Other than the prices, the cafe was (small but) nice. There were 5 of us at the Meetup. I thought the guys were very nice, I enjoyed their conversation. Having attended an interview, and fighting a cold, I really wasn't in the mood for a meetup, but I'm glad I went.

No comments: