Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm back...sort of.

Quick entry.  After going hog wild a for a few days last weekend, I'm back to trying to get in shape.  I had stopped my morning jogging for about three days last weekend, but I returned last Tuesday.  Currently, I'm at Stage 11 following the "Run Your Butt Off!" plan.  Today I ran for 14 minutes, walked for 1 minute, then I repeated again.  The run was okay, so much so that I ran an extra three minutes.  If the weather cooperates, I will reach Stage 12 on Monday.  Stage 12 is running for a full 30 minutes without a walk break.  Although it is taking some getting used to dragging myself out of bed, I do look forward to the morning run.  And now that summer vacation is almost here, I really do need to keep up the morning run routine.  My new plan is going to try to build up to running for an hour each day this summer.  I really can't afford to return to my lazy sleep away the summer routine.  Oh, and I also need to get a handle on my eating habit.  Without the liquid diet, I'm slowing gaining back the pounds I lost.  I'm now up to 222lbs.  Right now however, my focus is on finishing up the school year.  Next week is the last week of school. 

I better go.  I need to get ready for bed soon so that I have to strength to get up for my morning run.

No comments: