Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Day 1

After a bit of a restless night, I was able to get up and start the running program.  Stage 2 (walk for 4 minutes and run for 1 minute, then repeat four more times).  I started about 5AM and finished about 30 minutes later.  I'm glad I started at Stage 2, I don't think I would have had the strength to do Stage 3 (walk for 3 minutes and run for 2 minutes).  Basically, I ran up and down the residential block I live on.  There is a small park very near me, but unfortunately, it is on the side of a mountain, so the whole park is basically built on a slope.

After the walk/run, I decide to relax by soaking in the bathtub.  With a full day to go, I didn't want to stiffen up.  After the bath, I was moving slow, but I wasn't in any pain.

I also started my new liquid diet today.  My goal is to use the liquid diet to break old eating habits.  After the two weeks is over, I'm hoping I'll be able to retrain myself to better portion controls.  In total today, I drank about 1,140calories today.

It is getting late.  I need to end this entry now, so I can get to bed to repeat the workout for day two.

No comments: