Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hello Pen pal,

Just a brief entry before I leave this internet cafe. Since I am on the clock, this will be brief.

Well, last week I was getting adjusted to living in my shoe box. Last Wednesday, my futon arrived; I finally got around to puting it together today. I can't believe they charged me a $40 delivery fee for what was basically a 5 minute drive to deliver a single box and the mattress.

I also did a little bit of cleaning. One of the benefits to living in a shoe box is that it does not take long to clean. Last night, I throw out the old mattress and the white mini dresser. What a pain when you live alone. However, it is very nice being a man. Although the Queen-sized mattress and the solid wood mini dresser were both heavy, I did manage to carry both items to the curb for sanitation pick up. The mini dresser was so heavy that I had to take the draws out. You would not believe a dresser that small could be so heavy.

What would this blog be if I did not have something to complain about. Since I am on the clock, my complaints will be brief.

The woman who lives on my floor loves to blast her stereo loud. I am talking about head punding, teeth chattering, wall vibratingly loud. She also finally got around to cleaning the pile of dirty dishes that have been sitting in the sink.

There was a very loud "oh my god, why did I move here" woman shouting at her boyfriend argument going on this morning. It had all the makings of a ghetto argument: a woman shouting histerically, a crying kid, and explicatives flowing like lava from a volcano. Sorry, I am not much of a writer.

Now, I am on my way to pick up a few things from my foster father's place.