Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hello Pen Pal. Back at my local internet cafe. So, what is the update about my current living situation. The Bickering neigbors continue. I caught a cold. I have the teacher's examination next week, but I continue to procrastinate about studying.

My neighbors continue the arguing, and shouting. Now, I am just getting annoyed. Original, I thought the situation was basically a woman in distress. But now, I am beginning to get the impression that it's babies being bad. They just seem like a really immature couple of kids playing grown-up. Having spoken to the young lady (on another matter), she referred to her boyfriend as her husband. "Oh, my husband handles the rent, or any contact with the (apartment) manager. He (the manager) don't know me like that." Then about a day later, someone stops by lookin for "G" and his girlfriend. My other neighbor also referred to "A" as being the girlfriend. Also, my other neighbor told me that "A" is only 18 years old.

Since my last blog entry, I decided that I would handle the arguments (and the fighting), by giving them an audience. Yesterday, when the "don't put your hands on me" started in the hallway, instead of pretending like I couldn't hear, I just opened my door to watch. The fight ended before it started. Will it always work that way, unfortunately no.

Now that I have gone to active listening, now I am hearing things I wish I did not hear. Basically, the girl is just loud. Nice, but loud. When they are having sex, she is very verbal. Yesterday, when I dosed off, I heard screams, and jumped out of bed, only to discover that they were just having sex. It could just be me, but that young lady sounded incredibly fake. Since I don't have a lot of experience in that department, I could be mistaken. Would you believe that in the past two days, the couple had sex each day, and about 30 minutes later, they were arguing each day.

Anyway, the young lady is loud when she is having sex; she is loud when they are arguing; she is loud when she is happy (or cheering). She is just loud. Now, the young lady being loud of course does not excuse the guy's behavior. According to my other neighbor, the guy is about 23 yrs. old and has multiple girlfriends. And again (according to my other neighbor), she does know about them). However, he said that she is in love.

I could be wrong, but it seems like the couple just seems to get a kick (no pun intended) out of playing like an adult married couple, but neither seems to show any of the maturity for a serious relationship.

I think I've spent enough time wasting my internet hours writing about my neighbors. Now, I am going to do a little bit of shopping for my shoe box.

Ja mata...