Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hello Pen pal. Well, I just returned from the job interview. I traveled all this way just for a 30 minute interview. Luckily, my motivation was also visiting Washington DC for the first time. Over-all, I would have to say that I am glad that I came to Washington DC.

So, how was the interview. I guess it was okay. I won't know the results (if any) until around the month of May. I arrived about 45 minutes early. There was a woman giving background information about the hiring process and the benefits. Individuals were called into a larger room, where we were interviewed by a representative. I was interviewed by the representative of the European district. Actually, I wanted to be interviewed by the Pacific representative. I would like to return to Japan. Last time, I was just assigned to Japan. Now, I am hoping to return.

As for the interview itself. There really isn't anything special to report. There were just the standard interview questions. And after 30 minutes, the interview was over.

So what now. There is talk of a major snow storm coming. A couple of people said that there could be 8 to 14 inches of snow. I was planning to take the 5:00pm bus back to New York City, but now, I am going to try to take the 11:00am bus.

Well, until next time...