Sunday, July 23, 2006

Eager to move with each passing day. Not much to write about, this was a weekend of eating, sleeping, and watching TV.

Mr. 40+ has a lady friend staying with him. No, he still has not introduced me to her. Even though she spent a good couple of hours cleaning out his cabinet in the kitchen and washing down the kitchen counter. When I asked him if he did the cleaning, his response was a quick “it had to be done”, and then quickly changed the subject. Now, it is about half past midnight, and he has his stereo on a little loud. I could go on about my neighbors, but I won’t.

Not much to write about me. I didn’t do much today. I went walking around my neighborhood, and shopping. A good thing to. Something told me to buy dinner outside instead on cooking dinner (cabinets were being cleaned out). Lately, I’ve managed to use my rowing machine everyday for the last couple of weeks, I try to eat dinner by 6:00, and exercise on my rowing machine by 8:00. I like my rowing machine because I can watch TV while I am exercising (which makes the time go by much faster). After exercising, I took a shower. This time, I washed the bathtub before I took my shower. Normally, I would clean the tub after. I always hated the idea of leaving a dirty bathtub for the next person, even when no one else seemed to care about a dirty tub.

I’m tired. That’s enough for today.

Post Date - Sunday, July 30, 2006 2:28pm