Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Lots of sweat. You are probably wondering why I have not posted an entry in awhile. A few days ago (last Thursday I think), I allowed my neighbor (I gave her the nickname “Screamer” on this blog) asked to use my computer. Not only did I allow her to use my computer, I also set it up so that the screen was facing away from me -- I have a bad habit of thinking about other people’s feelings more than my own. I thought she would be more comfortable with the screen facing away from me. Result, I could not see where she was surfing on the internet. After she finished (about 40 minutes later), I discovered that my blog page was in my favorites file. She also deleted the temporary file and the history file, which means I really have no idea where she visited on line. Since I’ve (on a few occasions) written comments about my neighbors, I’ve been a little worried how they would react to being written about. Well, it has been a few days, and she has asked to use my computer (for its internet connection) since the last time. There does not seem to be any change in her behavior…so is it safe to assume that she did not look into my favorites file? That was very nice of her. I complain (often) about my living conditions, but I have to remember that it (my living conditions) could be much, much worse.
Changing topics.

What is the photo attached to this blog entry? It may sound a bit gross, but I thought it was interesting. I’ve written several times about the amount of sweat I’ve produced after a workout; this time, I took a picture. It sounds strange, but I like the plastic exercise suit. I feel like I’ve done a very hard workout while watching TV. Without the suit, I would workout the same, barely breaking a sweat.

Now, I use the rowing machine for an hour each day. As soon as I stand up, all of the sweat that has been pooling in the arms and the legs comes pouring out. Yesterday, instead of putting the towel down, I put the plastic bag over a tray to collect the sweat. I believe there is about a pint and a half. If you were grossed out by the change in topic, I am sorry about that.

Not much more to write about. I went to the Laundromat, and I’ll probably go walking around the neighborhood after I check my e-mail. I think I am going to resist the urge to post this (and the previous) entries for a couple of more days.

Post Date - Sunday, July 30, 2005 2:38pm

No comments: