Saturday, July 01, 2006

July 1, 2006
Start of the month. Start of the day. Morning wake up. 5:20am, Screamer and her boyfriend returned from who knows where. Boyfriend yells, “You don’t know how to lock the f**king door” (Mr. 40+ must not have locked the main [secondary] door to our floor when he returned last night).

10 minutes later, Boyfriend and Screamer are in the kitchen. After a brief conversation exchange, Screamer shouts “f**k you” then walks to her room and slams the door, Boyfriend follows. About 10 minutes later, Screamer is shouting hesterically, “you broke it, you “f**king broke it”, followed by things being either dropped or thrown (most likely thrown). The fight lasts about 10 minutes…then…silence.

Ever since the police visit, it has been relatively quiet. There are still arguments, but neither one (Screamer nor her boyfriend) wants a repeat of the police visit episode, so the fights usually end as quickly as they begin. Lucky for the rest of us. Unfortunately, now I am up; it is now 6 in the morning. Yesterday, I had the whole floor to myself. Mr. 40+ was at work; Screamer and her boyfriend were who knows where.

Today is the first day of July; my plan is to return to exercising. I have not been using my rowing machine for the last couple of weeks. My plan (since I am not working and will probably spend most of my days watching TV) is to use the rowing machine twice a day (once in the morning and another time in the evening). Also, I want to try to set a 8pm cutoff time for eating (and snacking). And finally, I plan to drink hot green tea two times per day. Not the best diet or exercise program. I basically tried to keep things very basic. Each thing (individually) has helped me to lose weight in the past, now I want to try to combine all setting a one month time limit. If I have an easy goal to see, then I might succeed. Also putting this in writing might also help.

Post Date - Monday, July 10, 2006 12:41pm