Sunday, July 09, 2006

July 09, 2006
Still not much to write about. My vacation is passing slowly. Originally, I was planning work during this summer, but now, although I am fairly bored, I really don’t want to work. Lately however, I been thinking that I should at least go out and find something to do (cheaply). Even though I don’t have any money, I am living in one of the most famous cities in the world. I should be able to find something to do that won’t cost a lot of money. Yesterday I was planning to go to the New York Botanical Garden (which is located close to where I live here in the Bronx), but once I got off the computer from instant messaging people in other countries, I was tired and just went to sleep. Since I’ve got that instant messaging program, I have not been doing my blogs lately. I really have to cut down on my instant messaging computer time.

So how was my weekend? Nothing much to write about. On Saturday, I went to a mall in Jersey City. There, I saw the matinee showing of Superman Returns, only $6.50. I thought the movie was nice. It had very nice special effects. However, I thought the movie had a little too much of a “soap opera” drama focus. I thought the last 12 or 15 minutes of the movie had too much of a TV movie of the week feel. After the movie, I had dinner at my favorite fast food restaurant in the food court Panda Express.

Today, I did not do much. I went shopping for a few items: soup, milk, ice cream bars. I did not buy sherbet. Lately, I’ve been buy (and eating) a half a gallon of sherbet a night. Since I’ve been gaining weight, I had to stop with the sherbet. A substitute I am going to try is a chocolate covered fruit bar. Hopefully, I can just eat one and avoid eating all four in the box in one night.

Now that I’ve finish this blog entry, I am going to try to post this entry alone with the last 3 or 4 entries. I will try to not get sidetrack with instant messaging.

Post Date - Monday, July 10, 2006 1:07pm