Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello. I'm back. Sorry for the delay. I've been inspired from reading another blog to get back into posting. So what have I been up to. I've been stressed out with the start of school (and my return to full-time teaching). I could go on and on about this, that and the other, but in order to keep this up, I have to keep my blog entries brief. Today, I went to look at an apartment in the place I used to live in (before I moved to Japan). At first they wa....sorry, I have to keep this short.

The apartment I applied for is a one bedroom for $925. I really didn't want to spend more than $800, but I got lazy about apartment hunting, and at the same time sick of living in this noisy shoebox (where used tampons are left on the floor, and roaches fall out of the cabinets when I open the cabinet doors). The apartment was totally renovated (new cabinets, new floors, and a fair nice (not great, but nice) view of the Hudson River.

It's late, gotta go....

No comments: