Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend Update. Yesterday, my great plan for a productive weekend went up in smoke (or should I say down in sleep). What did I do all day yesterday...sleep. My neighbors were going at it for most of the day...all day off and on yelling when happy, arguing, happy, then yelling again. My plan was to get some Chinese takeout (beef with broccoli), but I just was not in the mood. Everytime I would think about going, my neighors would start up again. So, I ended up staying in my pajamas all day, in my shoebox/cell. I ended up opening a can of Cambell's Chunky Soup with wheat toast.

This morning, I decided to make a healthy heartattack on a plate breakfast. I had 3 hashbrown patties, 4 Brown n Serve saugages, and half a cartoon of eggbeaters, a cup of yogurt, and a cup of pineapple desert, with a glass of water.

Now, to see how much I can do today.