Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Field trip

I'll have to try to keep this blog entry short. I just dosed off. I went to sleep at 3AM, so this morning I was tired. Today started out wet snd damp. A part of me was hoping the field trip (Field Day) would be cancelled. However, the trip turned out to be nice. And tomorrow, the lower grades will be going on another trip. Nice.

Today, I left the building about 7:15PM. I also did something I haven't done in a very long time. I left my granny cart in school. I only took my planbook, and a couple of other books. In theory, I was going to do some planning. However, after eating dinner (Healthy Choice microwavable meal). I washed out the tub. It has been a very long time since I've taken a bath(instead of shower). I would like to finish my bath and be in bed by 10:30PM.

Well, I better go. I've started dozing off here in front of my computer. As suspected, I haven't touched my backpack with my planbook.

Post Date - Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:56PM

No comments: