Monday, May 28, 2007

Sleep. Surf. And shop. I just described my Sunday. This will be one of my shortest entries. I was in my pajamas until about 5pm. I would have stayed in, but I needed to get the Sunday paper. I walked up the hill to the nearest local bodega. Along with the newspaper, I also bought a gallon of milk, a can of stewed tomatoes, a pint of ice cream, and an ice bun. When I returned home, I cooked some chicken. My plan was to fry some chicken, but, I did not feel like standing over a hot stove, so I just boiled the chicken, and threw in a can of stewed tomatoes, and some frozen vegetables. I don't think I've ever boiled chicken before, and I really had only a vague idea of what I was doing, but the chicken seem to have come out okay. About 8pm I watched a PBS special about Britans prime mininster Tony Blair.

Well, I'd better end this now. Until next time...

Post Date - Monday, May 28, 2007 12:20

No comments: