Sunday, March 16, 2008

Long restful weekend. Saturday (and most of Sunday), I slept and vegetated in front of the TV. After a very draining work week, I knew I would need the weekend to recuperate. I was a bit disappointed, but not by much.

Saturday I watched half of the computer-animation Spider-man series. It was nice, not great, but nice. I also watched the boxed-set of the original British series of "The Office". It was nice, a bit too "edgy" for me. It was a bit of like watching a train wreck (interesting, but a bit painful). Each person seemed to be making one bad decision after another. I was a bit worried that the last episode would not have a happy ending. I would have liked a nicer happy ending, however, the ending was nice. It did make me smile. I also like the extras like the cast's visit to the Golden Globes where everyone thought (according to the DVD) had no chance of winning(they won two awards). Lunch was take-home leftovers from my uneaten school lunches (a fillet sandwich and a veggie burger). For dinner, I had a Weight Watcher's meal.

Sunday, I finished watching "The Office" episodes extras. Later in the day, I went out to do my laundry, and pick up the Daily News paper. I also had to buy some milk. Last weekend, I ordered milk online. And again, they got my order wrong. This time, I ordered organic lowfat milk, but I was given lactose fat free milk. Nasty!! I did have another sip today, it did not taste as bad as the first taste, but it still did not taste good. I didn't eat lunch today. For dinner, I had the leftovers from the meal I bought from one of the students' aunt. I also had a honey sandwich (just honey between two slices of wheat bread).

While I washed the dishes in the sink, I filled up my bathtub for a bath. I am long, long overdue for a bath. I won't embarrass myself with a count of days since my last bath (or shower), but needless to say, I am long overdue.

Completion - Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:57PM
Post Date - Friday, April 25, 2008 11:39AM

No comments: