Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tuesday, March 4th.
Day 1 New York State (elementary school) exams.
I had 3 students arrive ontime, with the remaining strolling in with the latest arriving about 20 minutes late. Cackler was absent. Princess was her usual disruptive self. I also had a few excessive talkers and players. I was ready to hit the ceiling, but I knew that if I got angrier, then more than a few would have taken a "so I don't care" attitude, so I had to put a positive spin on my disciplining. For the most part, I think I was successful.

The day was fairly stress-free. My plan was to get out of the building about 4:30PM, but somehow, time just flew by. I spent about an hour making copies for the remaining of the week. I was happy that after making "originals" on my personal copier, I used the faculty copier to do my bulk coping. Unfortunately, the faculty copier does not allow duplexing (front and back copying onto a single page), so I had to manually do the duplexing. I also collated and stapled the homework for Wednesday through Friday's homework. In the end, I was out of the building about 7:45PM. With the MN train being about 5 minutes late, I arrived home about 8:50PM. As soon as I got home, I put a Weight Watcher's meal in the microwave. While my dinner was "cooking"(5 minutes), I undressed and told myself that I would lay down for a minute. I blinked and it was about 1AM. It is now 3:08AM. However, since I still have a few posting in my draft box, I will have to add this one to it as well.

Completion - Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:12AM
Post Date - Sunday, March 16, 2008 10:03PM

No comments: