Thursday, June 11, 2009

Field trip

Today some of the classes were suppose to go on field trips, but due to the weather reports (predicting heavy rain and thunderstorms throughout the day), and due to the wet morning commute, I didn't want to go. The other teachers agreed. However, the weather was okay for most of the day. It didn't start raining until about 3PM. Although it was a bit damp, it would have been okay if we did go on our field trip. We are going to postpone the trip until next week. Tomorrow, we are going to see a movie in the neighborhood. The weather report says that tomorrow will also be rainy day. However, the other teachers did not want to cancel tomorrow's trip because it is a mostly indoor trip (not including walking to the theater). Since I planned the trip, I "volunteered" to get the tickets for my grade. Well, that is except for Ms. Down the Hall, she was gone for the day before I knew it. When I arrived at the theater, I was the only person on line. It won't be that way tomorrow. Most likely the movie theater will be packed. A year ago I wrote a blog entry about that event (to see Kung Fu Panda). Sorry, I don't know how to link up previous blog entries to a current entry.

So how was my day? With 4 students absent, I had a (relatively) nice day.


Post Date - Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:20PM

No comments: