Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two and a half days to go

The day started about 3AM. After waking from my exhaustion sleep on the couch, I got up and did some emails and blog update. Before I knew it it was about 5AM. I decided to just stay away. A part of me was worried that if my head hit the pillow, it would be very difficult for me to restart.

Today turned out okay. Once the school day ended, it took me a while to buckle and get to work. I told myself that I would stay in the school building until I finished my students' report cards. For one reason or another, I've kept putting those off, but now it's crunch time. I finished about 9:30PM. I was out of the building about 10PM. Having that weight off, put me in a good mood. I stopped off in Target to buy some large contractor bags(45 gal. size). I also bought a pack of 100 small wastebasket sized bags. Tomorrow(hopefully) will be cleaning/packing day.

Post Date - Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:34 AM

No comments: