Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Almost Doesn't Cut It

This shouldn't take long.  I started cleaning my living room(he furniture movie kind of cleaning).  I think it has been about 3 years since I last cleaned my living room.  There was so much dust that I started getting an allergic reaction....And I only got to 1/3 of the living room.  I had to wash down the baseboards.  I washed then waxed the 1/3 of the living room floor.  I used twisty ties to organize the various computer cords.   The layout of the living room will stay basically the same, but I did relocate the lights.  Hopefully I'll be in a cleaning mood tomorrow.  I will need to do the other half of the living room.  I also need to wash my blankets (yep, they are still out).  I've just been moving my blankets from room to room.   Once I finish with the living room, the hallway will be the last area to clean.  After I clean the bathtub, my apartment will be officially clean...for the moment.  If I follow through with the above plan, it will be the first time in years that my whole apartment will be clean at the same time.  I will also try to put my exercise bike together as well as unpack that printer I bought way back in April of 2008(and never opened).

I almost forgot.  I play the Mega Millions Lotto.  Below are two sets of numbers.  The one on top are the numbers I had, the numbers on the bottom were the winning numbers.  If the numbers I had were the correct numbers, I would have won $10,000.


My Numbers - 03, 14, 28, 44, 48...34
The Winnings- 04, 13, 29, 20, 48...36


No comments: