Thursday, June 22, 2006

June 22, 2006
Nothing exciting entry. Yesterday was a very, very easy day, I basically had two classes to cover. I spent much of the day in the teacher’s room reading newspapers. Yesterday reminded me of my time in Japan where I was often assigned to a school with no classes to teach, but I had to go to the school anyway because the school had a contract with the company I worked for. In Japan I often complained about the boredom, but yesterday, I really enjoyed the rest. I enjoyed the peace and quiet over the yelling, screaming, and various classroom dramas I encountered on a daily basis. I have just a few more days before the end of the school year.

This morning, there was a big fire in a warehouse a few city blocks from where I live. I could even hear the helicopter over head. I saw the fire on the television, but I could not recognize the area shown.

In school, I subbed for the pre-k class I subbed for all of last week It was another very good day. I was out of school at 3pm.

Post Date - Wednesday, June 22, 2006 1:31pm