Sunday, April 29, 2007

I shouldn't be online now, but boredom got the best of me. I just checked my e-mail. Luckily, I've resisted the temptation to "go surfing". Yesterday I was online for about 5 hours. I did not get offline until about 5:10am. This morning, my plan is to be more productive than yesterday. I just finished eating breakfast (a bowl of cold cereal and a bowl of hot oatmeal & a cup of green tea), and washing yesterday's dirty dishes, and my hot air popcorn popper. I forgot to mention in my previous blog that I had a bowl of popcorn for lunch and a couple of crunchy granola bars. I used the granola bars as dippers in apple sauce. I needed to go food shopping, but I didn't. Yesterday, I was too lazy to even go shopping. I stayed home all day. Today's plan:

  1. Cut my hair
  2. Finish my lesson plans
  3. Make my homework sheet for next week
  4. Grade some papers.
  5. Do my laundry
  6. Go food shopping
  7. Visit my foster father (pick up my mail)
  8. Relax in the bath
  9. Iron my clothes for tomorrow

Now, to see how much I accomplish. Next blog entry...the results of my Sunday.

No comments: