Sunday, April 29, 2007

New glasses. I keep forgetting. I need to buy a new pair of glasses. My current glasses are about 6 years old. A couple of days ago, I fell asleep with them on, and I ended up sleeping on them. I was able to bend them back a little bit, but the angle is off. Everything is shown a bit off. It gives me a bit of a headache when I think about it. On Friday, I called the UFT to find out about getting a free pair of glasses. The UFT for those of you who don't know is the Teacher's Union. Basically, the union will provide a free pair of glasses in the price range of $75, or I can get a credit for that amount towards a new pair. My current glasses were about $300. I am thinking of maybe getting the cheap free glasses and having another slightly nicer pair of glasses. I ca keep the cheap pair as an emergency pair. At the moment, I only have one pair of prescription glasses, not including the prescription sunglasses. If my regular eye glasses break, I really don't think I can wear my prescription sunglasses. It would be like walking around in the dark. I don't know how celebrates do it.

No comments: