Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quick blog entry before bedtime. After blogging a couple of hours ago, I did my grocery shopping online ($130). I then went shopping at Staples.com for more supplies for my classroom (about $200). I bought 2 cases of paper for my personal copier, an ink cartridge, a case of 24 bottles of water, a box of granola bars, and a couple of boxes of golf pencils. After dinner (frozen chicken and vegetables in the microwave, and microwavable rice). I ended up watching a movie on PBS entitled "The Robe". The movie was about the Roman soldier who executed Jesus. Richard Burton was the star. The movie was okay. I also grade some of my students' papers while I watched the PBS movie. I then watched "Family Guy" and "South Park".

Now, I am about to call it a night.


Post Date - Sunday, January 20, 12:38AM

5 comments:

Jeff said...

I can't imagine doing my grocery shopping online. That's New York, I guess. That's a cool way of doing it. I may do it more often if I could do that.

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jannx said...

Yes, I think it might be a big city kind of thing. It is better to do your grocery shopping in person, but I am not organized with my life to be consistant in that regard. I've fallen a bit, but I have to still make this the "Me Year". Until I can get my act together, grocery shopping online is very useful.

jannx said...

Hey Jannx, thot I'd check up on you. Namesakes and all.

The Robe... jeez you're tough! That's one painful movie to watch. The desert section of Family Guy and South Park would lighten thing up after that movie.

The online groceries.. great for staples but not fresh stuff or meat. You never really know what you'll get. Frozen is okay too.

Take everything out of the fridge in the am and when you get home try a stir fry for a change of pace. Just a thought.

cheers Jannx

Jannx said...

Hello Jannx,

It seems a bit strange to be writing to another Jannx. I am a bit surprised that Blogger would allow identical names on its website. Oh well. Thanks for the stir fry suggestion.