Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sorry about the last post. I fell asleep while I was trying to type. I should have clicked on "save to draft", but instead, I clicked "publish". To wrap up yesterday's entry, I had to take a later train, which meant that I would have to take a taxi from the Bronx.

My goal for yesterday was to finish my hall bulletin board. There was a faculty meeting at 3PM. I finished my bulletin board and was out of the building at about 7:30PM. When I got home, I called the Y to postpone my one-on-one training for a few days. This week, I want to get my classroom cleaned and organized. After dinner, I was out like a light (clothes and all). I woke up about 5:30AM, it took me a while but eventually, I was able to get out of bed. I then typed up my bulletin board "Task Card".

Although, I was up early, I was still tired, so I was moving slow. I caught my "on time" train...with about 30 seconds to spare. Today was day 1 of the NYS ELA exams. My kids were actually (relatively) well-behavore......



Post Date - Sunday, January 13, 2008 11:59am

No comments: