Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another slow start to my day today, but it was a bit productive towards the end.  I managed to do two hours on my stationary bike (one hour in the morning and the other in the evening).  I burned about 1, 040calories on my bike.  I also FINALLY started to do a bit of cleaning in my apartment.  I won't embarrass myself by mentioned how dirty I allowed my apartment to get.  I made a To Do list of 11 things, and I managed to get to 10 of the items listed.  I still have a long way to go, but at least it is a start. Tomorrow is another half-day professional development session at school.  I'm going to try to get up early enough so that I can get on my stationary bike before I have to leave.  The last few days I've been managing to keep up with doing a double workout on my bike, so I want to keep up the routine.

Wt. 217.4lbs.

No comments: