Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quick Update

Today was another one of those days that has left me wondering what happened to it.  I had a couple of bowls of Special K cereal; I like the fruit and yogurt one.  I got on my stationary bike about 12 noon for an hour.  According to the digital readout, I burned 531.5 calories.  After I showered and napped, it was about 5pm.  I watched the evening news, then the entertainment news.  I had a Healthy Choice meal of Balsamic Garlic Chicken with a cup of instant Minute Maid Rice mixed in to help fill me up.  For dessert, I had a couple of Weight Watchers' vanilla ice cream sandwiches.  I got on my stationary bike for another hour.  This time burning 563.4 calories.  After showering, I weighed myself.  I'm now 216.4lbs.  I also made an entry in my LostIt.com account.

No comments: