Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today (Friday) the plan was to get up early to do an hour on my stationary bike, but since I had to go for the professional development workshop (and I woke up too late), I didn't have time to exercise this morning.  I decided to do a double workout this evening.  The plan was to ride for 90 minutes straight, then take a brief break, and then continue for another 30 minutes.  To do 2 hours straight  for me was a bit of a psychological block.  I had to break it down, or I don't think I would have been able to do it.  Plus, having not eaten lunch  today, I was hungry.   I had a fried chicken wings and vegetable fried rice dinner  (a takeout from a local Chinese takeout restaurant).  Since I had the greasy dinner, I really felt like I had to get on my bike even though I was beginning to get tired.  Well, I did manage to do the two hours.  I burned about 1,008 calories on the bike. 

Oh, I think I'm becoming addicted to the zero calorie seltzer drinks I mentioned previously.  I bought about 8 more.  Unfortunately, I drank three of them already.  I also bought some snack foods that I hope will help me when I have the urge to eat, usually right before bed.  I'm not sure because it is too early to tell, but the diet and working out might be starting to take hold.  Lately, I seem to usually be satisfied with fruit, raisins,  etc...

I'm going to call it a night now.

Wt. 219lbs.

No comments: