Thursday, August 24, 2006

New apartment internet search. Not much done today. I spent a bit of time searching for apartments. Hopefully, if things go well, I will be working full-time this school year. I finally got through to the Board of Ed in Albany. The representative told me that my application was reviewed and my teaching license will be printed in a few days. I really wasn’t given any explanation for the very long delay, other than there are a lot of people waiting.

For dinner, I did not feel like cooking so I was planning to go to KFC, then I changed to going to the nearest Chinese take-out restaurant to buy an order of fried chicken ( would have had miso soup [with horensou]). However, I settled on beef with broccoli.
I did not exercise this evening; I just wasn’t in the mood to do much of anything. Hopefully, I will be in a mood to do something tomorrow.

Post Date - Monday, August 28, 2006 1:44am