Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A quick entry before bedtime. I need to give my stomach time to digest the popcorn. I tried not eating anything tonight, but I got the munchies. I settled on making a bowl of hot popcorn with no butter or salt. I also drank a couple of glasses of water. That managed to fill me up.

This afternoon I went to the Laundromat. I really don’t like going to the Laundromat, but when I am down to my last pair of clean underwear, then I can’t procrastinate any longer. Unfortunately, I went to the small coin laundry in the next building. After I put my clothes in and started the machine, I realized that the machine was not filling up with hot water (for my whites). The lady working there offered to wash the clothes again in another machine; I thought that was nice. However, I did not feel like waiting for my clothes to go through another wash cycle.

I also washed my plastic exercise suit at the coin laundry. Since I had to air dry my suit, I did my one hour rowing without my suit. Although I did miss my suit, it was nice to not have to spend 20 minutes cleaning up a lot of sweat.

Well, it is late. I am going to end this for now. I am going to try to go to bed at 1:30. All summer I’ve been developing crazy sleeping habits, but I need to start getting back to a normal sleep route. School will be starting in a couple of weeks.