Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another bust of a weekend. It has taken me a while to figure out, I am a bit slow. My exhaustion on the weekend probably comes from the irregular sleep patterns I've develop over the workweek. Starting tomorrow, I will have to maintain a regular sleep pattern, so that I am not exhausted and sleep away my Saturdays.

Today, I managed to finish two-thirds of my lessons for next week. I started the day shaving my head, then taking a bath. I also did my laundry. I made a quick trip to visit my father's place. I stopped at the Pathmark on 125th street for milk (fat-free), wheat bread, and orange juice. I also bought a couple of Healthy Choice meals. I took the 7:30 train to Yonkers. Round trip, the cost was $11.50. For dinner, I had a Healthy Choice meal. I also needed to make a turkey sandwich to fill me up.

My next doctor's appointment is December 26th at 10am. My goal is to attend the gym at least 5 or 6 days per week (starting tomorrow). Not eating anything after working out at the gym except a little (healthy I hope) snack and green tea. I am going to bring some instant oatmeal and Healthy Choice meals to school. The oatmeal will be my 3pm snack. I am going to try for a 5 or 6pm dinner time. If I am not able to get dinner at home, then I will eat a Healthy Choice meal at school as dinner before I leave the building. I was thinking about bringing my gym bag to school to save time traveling home (and possible avoiding excuses for not going to the gym), but at the moment, I think it would be too much of a hassle.

Well, I think that's it for now.

Post Date - September 30, 2007 11:17pm

No comments: