Sunday, September 02, 2007

Quick entry before calling it a night. After believing I had beaten the blahs, they started creeping up on me today. Up until today, I did not really feel any stress about school starting. Stress with the nonsense going on getting ready for school, yes, but not much stress about the new students or the new year in general, that is, until today. Looking at my empty (brand new) plan book, my mind started to freeze up.

Long story short, I did not do much of anything that I wanted to do. I napped, then organized the huge pile of photocopies that have been sitting on my living room floor since June. After a while, I decided to do my laundry, then I cleaned my bedroom. I cut my hair and shaved my head. I showered, and now I am blogging.

I really wanted to go to the mall tomorrow, but I know if I leave, I will be up at a crazy hour getting ready for school the next morning.


Post Date - Sunday, September 02, 2007 11:50pm

No comments: