Monday, September 03, 2007

Old habits die hard. Here I am, stressed out about the first day of school with about 7 or 8 things still left on my "Things to Do" List. Today was basically a day of procrastination. I continued to go through the piles of photocopiables that I collected last year to finally find the couple of worksheets that I wanted to use. I did manage to do my lesson plans for tomorrow (only). Now, I am about to type up my homework sheet for this week. Upside. This will be the first school year that I will arrive with a lesson plan for the first day of school. Also, the first year I will have a typed homework sheet for the first week of school.

While I was procrastinating with the papers, I decided to bake half the pack of turkey legs(mentioned in a recent blog entry). For dinner, I had the last of the mac & cheese, turkey leg, and spinach.

Well, I better go. Time is wasting.


Post Date - Monday, September 3, 2007 10:15pm

No comments: