Sunday, September 16, 2007

I am sitting here procrastinating. Lesson plans for the next two weeks half done. I wonder if it is better to have a completed week of lesson plans, or two weeks of incomplete. Well, after surfing the net for Emmy news, I think it is time to type my homework sheet and call it a night.

Oh, a couple of you are probably wondering why I have not been chatting for a while. Since I have my new computer, I have not downloaded any messenger programs. Until I get a handle on my life (or at least my job), I don't want to do any online chatting. As you can see, if given the opportunity, I will procrastinate like there is no tomorrow. In the past, I've been chatting online for several hours at a time. Having difficulty just staying away from the Internet, chatting at this time would only add to my procrastinating. Hopefully, I will be able to start attending the gym in October, and getting my lesson plans done in a timely manner. Once those two goals are done (consistently for a few weeks), then I will download a messenger program and resume chatting around the world.

Oh, quick summary of today. Oh, that is another thing I will have to work on. I should not be spending hours blogging online for the same reasons mentioned above.

Today having went to bed about 6am, started off slow. I took a bath around 12 midday. I did lesson planning for a couple of hours, then left of Target about 4:30pm. While in the Bronx, I went food shopping until the local train arrived. When I returned home, I did my laundry. Continue lesson planning. For dinner, I ate my leftover pasta and turkey meat sauce.

Now, I need to type up my homework sheet, and then call it a night.

Post Date - Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:45pm

No comments: