Friday, August 03, 2007

Another lazy day. Last night I went to bed about 1am, so this morning I was in my lazy mode. However, I did manage to do a couple of my online lessons. Other than that, I watched a lot of TV. For lunch I had low sodium chicken soup and a couple of slices of buttered toast. I then walked to the store to get the Daily News. I returned to watch more TV. For dinner, I ate a leftover pork chop, broccoli, and Stovetop Stuffing. For dessert, I had a half gallon of raspberry sherbet. Since there was nothing on TV, I decided to watch one of my DVDs. I watched "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". The movie was okay, but the book was far, far better.
Another no exercise day.

Well, I better go. If I don't get to bed, tomorrow will turn into another lazy day. Oh, before I go take a look at the attached YouTube video. I found it on the Yahoo page. I was able to cut and paste the code onto my blog page. Interesting video.





Post Date - Friday, August 3, 2007 11:36pm