Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not much to write about. I've just fell into my old habit of running out the clock. I have not been able to much of anything for the last couple of days. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment for the x-rays. After that, I will head to my classroom to start getting it in order. Originally, I my plan was to go in a week ahead to get super organized. However, by now, if you been reading this blog for a while, then you know I am a man of plans but very little action.

I was about to set up my Playstation 2, but I am online now doing this blog. I was surprised by the size it is much smaller than I remember the last time I saw a Playstation 2. My (American) neighbor in Japan had one. It was the size of a VCR. Now, it (Playstation 2) is the size of a mini DVD player or a medium size paperback book (9in x 6in x 1in). Isn't technology amazing.

Well, I better go, I have a busy day tomorrow. One last thing before I go. For those of you 30 and above, I thought you might find the link below interesting.

Beloit College Mindset List for class of 2011 - A list of how the children who are entering college this year see various aspects of this world.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20378610/from/ET/


Post Date - Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:44pm

No comments: