Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lazy Day. I am sure no one is surprised. This morning I was out of bed about 9:30, and online about 9:38a.m. About 10:12a.m. I realized that I needed to get ready for my Professional Developement class. I was about ready to leave when the teacher of the class called to cancel the class due to the "train problems" here in the NYC area. So, I have nothing to do. I told myself that I should go to the gym, but after a few hours of procrastinating, I gave up lying to myself. I turned on the TV. I sat in front of the TV for most of the day. Around 5pm, I decided to bake a couple of pieces of fish. I had green beans and a cup of microwaved rice.

Feeling a bit guilty, I decided to get on my rowing machine about 8:30pm for about an hour. I then relaxed in the bath. That was my day.

202.8lbs. / 29.5%BMI / 145.5CalB.


Post Date - Wednesday, August 8, 2007 11:21pm

No comments: