Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Today, was basically the same as previous days. Up late. train ride to class. 3 hour class. We started a group project. To be honest, I really don't like group projects, I would rather work by myself, but that option was not available. After class, I walked to the train station. Instead of walking to 125th street, I decided to walk to 72nd street then catch the #1 train. From the Bronx, I took the express train to Yonkers. And in Yonkers?

Well, I did it. I went to the Yonkers Y to get my premium 1 year membership($450). Now, having spent that much for a membership, I will have to use it enough to feel that I've gotten my money's worth. The regular membership cost is $350, but I wanted the sauna. I liked the idea of having (what I hope is a nice locker area). Now, my thing will be to be consistent with going. Tomorrow (I hope) will
be my first day attending the gym is a very long time.

When I got home, I was tired. I didn't feel like rowing, so I told myself that I would be starting my new exercise routine tomorrow. This is where I would normally go out to get a pint of butter pecan ice cream, but I was not in the mood. For dinner, I made some Stove Top Stuffing, microwaved collard greeens, and microwaved some slices of the turkey meat.

Well, that's it for now...


Post Date - Tuesday, August 7, 2007 10:53

No comments: