Monday, August 06, 2007


Lazy Day. Fast Day. Today went by very fast.

Last night, I got hung up on trying to figure out the best way to go to the mall in the Palisades. I didn't finish until about 1:00a.m. So, this morning, I was lazy about getting out of bed. I finally got out about 8:00a.m. My plan was to get only to just quickly check my e-mail, and then get off to cut my hair. However, I got stuck on surfing the net. One, I figured out that there are other malls up here in Westchester, but none that I could figure out how to reach by public transportation. I've also gotten a bit addicted to the map search programs, they allow you to search the planet and allow you to see almost any place from above to what looks like about 50 ft above. I've visited Japan and Africa. Very Cool!! Still complicated for me. But very cool! See the attached photo (A view from space).

Well, after spending a couple of hours surfing, I realized that I only had about 25 minutes before I had to leave to catch my train for my Professional Development class. I hadn't eaten breakfast, and I needed a shower. I skipped breakfast. However, having not bathed in several days, skipping a shower was not an option. I quickly showered and was out. I managed to catch my train.

I was in midtown about 11:15a.m. I had a meatball marinara 6inch sandwich at Subways. I arrived for my class about 11:40a.m. The teacher did not arrive until 12:10, he was 10 minutes late. In class, we continued making our "surreal collage". The teacher's cell phone rang between 8 to 10 times in the two hour period. Class finished at 2:30p.m. Since it was nice out, I walked to 125th #1 train station. On the way, I had a very expensive frozen yogurt in a waffle cone. I won't embarass myself by writing how much I paid.

Anyway, at the Bronx, I took the express Metro-North to Yonkers, then walked the rest of the way home. At home, I cut my hair and shaved my head. Then I changed into my vinyl workout suit. I rowed for about an hour, then soaked in the tub for about 45 minutes. For dinner, I had a few cups of milk, and a couple of cups of orange juice, then I ate a turkey sandwich. I was more thirsty than I was hungry. My dinner is what you might call the lazy bachelor's meal.

Well, that's it for now.

199.6lbs. / 29.0%BMI / 134.8CalB.


Post Date - Monday, August 6,2007 11:09PM

No comments: