Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back at Work

I've been back at work since Monday. I came in with a plan for getting organized. However, you know me and my plans(not worth the paper I haven't written on). I'm going to try to keep this short so that I can call it a night.

Strange brews. Sorry, a couple of work related things I was going to write about, but I'm trying to not bring work too much into my blog.

Back to my boring life. My new plan was to use the next couple of weeks to try to get organized so that I could start exercising with a monthly membership to the boxing gym I mentioned a couple of blog entries ago. My new plan was to leave school about 4:30PM. Getting home about 5:30PM, I would allow myself one hour of apartment cleaning and one hour of school prep work. Then, about 30 minutes on my rowing machine. I also would stop buying those school lunches that were "not as healthy as others". Results?

On Monday, I did manage to get home about 5:30PM. And, I almost followed my new plan, but writing emails to parents ruined the mood. On Tuesday, the students book order arrived and before I realized it, I was leaving school about 8:10PM. I had to stop off to buying some clogged drain formula. I arrived home about 9:30PM. And between trying to unclog my tub drain and "decompress" from a tiring work day, I ended up going to bed about 2AM. I was up about 6PM (4 hours of sleep). No, the drain didn't unclog. It did a little bit, but not nearly what I was expecting for pouring about a half a gallon of the drain cleaner down the drain.

Today I was tired and in a cranky mood. The four grade classes went on a trip, and Ms. Across the Hall asked if two of her students who were not going on the trip could stay with my class. She ended up sending 5 students. Yesterday, she borrowed my "emergency umbrella", but has not returned it. She also borrowed my paper cutter, but forgot to return it. Sorry, I guess I'm still in a bad mood.

Well, I better end this entry now.


Post Date - Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:43PM

No comments: