Saturday, April 04, 2009

Nothing New

I think the title says it all. I slept Saturday away. I went out for a spaghetti dinner takeout at a local restaurant. I made a quick run to the supermarket for a pint of Ben & Jerry's "FroYo - Cherry and Chocolate" frozen yogurt. I also picked up a couple of boxes of cereal for my breakfast in the morning. While I was watching TV, I saw a boat floating by my window, so I got my digital camera to take a picture. I'll attached the photo.

Well, I think that is about it. Nothing really new to write about. I did plan some trips for my grade level, I also put together a homework pack for my grade level. Everyone else seemed too busy or uninterested in doing either, but seemed to like the results I submitted for both. Next week begins the Spring Recess vacation. I'm really looking forward to the rest.

I'm going to try (I hope) to join the gym sometime next week. But then, you probably can't count how many times I've written that here.


Post Date - Saturday, April 4, 2009 11:48

2 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Wow, I like the view from your window - the river, nice little wooded area, boats going by. My views consist of my garage, the house next door, the apartment comples on the other side and cars going by on the road out front.

Jannx said...

My view might be nicer, but you own your home. I'm renting. And every new lease brings a rent increase.