Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break - Day 2

I woke up about 7am. The day started off good, but in the end, I fell back to old habit. I ended up sleeping a bit of the day away. I finally got up (showered) and was out the door about 2:30pm. I dropped off my rent payment and went food shopping. After returning home, I went out for Chinese takeout. Not an exciting day. I will try again tomorrow to be more productive. I'm telling myself that two wasted days out of 11 isn't too bad. Oh, and I did managed to plan another trip for the 3rd grade classes.

I also came to another decision about the gym. My plan of joining the boxing program will have to wait. I think I mentioned here that I'm trying to cut down on my credit cards. Each time I try to become credit card debit free, I go on a spending spree. I'm not going cold turkey, I'm just trying for a bit of spending control. My orginal plan was to pay for the gym membership and the boxing program (which is separate) together. Now, I think I will just pay for the one year membership on Monday, and pay for the boxing membership on Wednesday. I'm sure some of you are saying, "why don't you just sign up for the monthly payment plan".

1. I don't like the "automatic deductions".
2. I think it is more expensive.
3. If I don't use my membership, I'll probably be too embarassed to end it quickly knowing that I won't go. I'll just keep telling myself, "next month, next month, it will be different.

Well, by now, I just you (the reader) figured out that I am a time (and money) waster. Either way, I'll end up wasting money.

Well, I think that is about it. Hopefully, Day 3 will be better and much more productive.


Post Date - Friday, April 10, 2009 10:43PM

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Well it sounds like you got your rest in, at least! :)