Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break - Day 7

Another wasted day. I went to the boxing gym I dismissed a few months ago for being vague with pricing. However, I'm still interested in taking boxing lessons, but at the same time, I'm too lazy to venture beyond my regular commuter routine. I want to try paying for a monthly fee. So, I went to the gym, but the owner wasn't there. One of the guys there called and found out the owner was in small claims court. Not a good sign. Anyway, I was told to come back tomorrow. I was planning to visit my foster father to see if he was able to set up the new TV. However, on my way back from the gym I realized that today is April 15th. Taxes are due! So, I returned home to start my taxes. I will take them to the main post office in midtown which is open 24 hours.


Post Date - Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:59PM

No comments: