Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break - Day 11

The end has arrived. And as usual, I'm annoyed with myself for not accomplishing anything productive. Now, I will be returning tomorrow stressed out about work, that should have, could have been done. Plus, I'll be stressed with the new work that will be added.
Today was my errand day. For the first time during my vacation, I was able to get up and out of my apartment at 9:30AM. I went to Macy's to buy the pair of pants and the white shirt for work. I also bought a lighter jacket for spring. I spent about $140. I didn't have my digital camera, so I took a couple of photos with my camera. I'll attach on for this blog entry. Macy's had a flower show display. From Macy's I had lunch at a pizza restaurant. Then, I went to my foster father's place to set up the TV I bought him. I felt a bit bad for being cheap. For about another hundred dollars, I could have gotten a larger TV than the 19 inch.

Next it was food shopping and laundry. Now, I better go because tomorrow will be a long day.

Oh, one last thing before I go. Did anyone see the new animation show on FOX called, "Sit Down and Shut Up!" The show was a cartoon about a group of teachers and a principal at a school. Wow, it was unbelievable. And not in a good way. Due to my need to get off line, I have to cut this short. Bye for now.

Post Date - Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:09PM

No comments: