Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break - Day 8

I might as do this now and get it out of the way. Plans??? Well, you know about me and my "plans" so I won't bother wasting time with a recount of my plans for the day. So, what did I do?

I went to bed about 12:20am last night. I woke up about 6am this morning, but didn't get out of bed until about 11:30am. I logged online with the "idea" of quickly checking the movie time (which I have yet to do) for the movie "Watchmen". I really want to see the movie, but once again, I've fallen into my "comatose" mode. I went to YouTube and started watching clips from "Oz" and I am only now breaking away. Actually, I watched a few hours worth of clips yesterday. Now it is about 3:14pm I'm still in my pajamas, and strange enough without having eaten anything yet -- I came directly to the computer. I'm only a little bit hungry.

Now, I will eat something. Finish filling out my 1040EZ tax form. Since I'm getting a tax refund, I convinced myself (without much difficulty) to not travel to the main post office in midtown to drop off my tax form.

Well, I've done enough time wasting for the time being.


Post Date - Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:20PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to change the post date. It is now 6:59PM and I'm still sitting here in front of my computer having not moved from the time of the above post date. I ended up watching some more of the "Oz" clips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, I'm still here. And no, I haven't moved from this spot at now 8:51PM. After watching another couple of hours of clips, I think I've gotten my fill of "Oz".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still here now 10:06PM unmoved. I should just buy the box set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay now I'm leaving. It is now 10:32PM. It was a long and wasteful day. Bye for now. I hope.

No comments: