Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Vacation Begins

Not the best start to a vacation. Today was the last day of school before the Spring Break Vacation begins. After my students were dismissed, I made changing my bulletin board a top priority. By the time I finished the bulletin board, it was about 7:30pm. I was out of the building at about 8:30pm. I missed my train by about 3 or 4 minutes. Since I had about 40 minutes to kill, I went to Subways restaurant for dinner. On my way back to the train station, I realized I needed to pay one of my store credit cards. After making the detour, I missed my train again by about 3 or 4 minutes. However, now it is past rush hour, so the train is running every hour. I've got an hour to kill on the platform. Mainly it was me fighting falling asleep know that I might miss the next train. I finally arrive home about 11pm. The strange thing is that when I finally got home, I was no longer tired.

Not the best start to the vacation.

Post Date - Thursday, April 9, 2009 10:29PM

2 comments:

Max Sartin said...

We're on spring break here too, the school I teach at, not the university classes I go to. So I started out my break with a class last night and then again tonight.
Happy spring break.

Jannx said...

Happy Spring Break to you too.