Friday, June 29, 2007

I finally finished! Today was the last day, and I managed to finish cleaning, packing and moving boxes and classroom furniture. I arrived at school about 9:30am, and I finished about 5:30pm. So yes, I am now on vacation. What now?

Tomorrow, I want to get the photos I took of my classroom, I also want to make some copies of my planbook, and gradebook. With that evidence, I need to write a letter to the appeals department of the Board of Ed. I will also go the the UFT to file a grievance about my rating. I go to the UFT on Monday.

This weekend, I want to join the local YMCA, I just have not decided on the type of membership to get:

1. Basic Membership (1 yr.)= $350
2. Month by Month paym't = $40 per month
3. Premium Membership (1 yr.)= $450

Well, it is getting late and I am yawning, so I'd bettr end this entry now.

Post Date = Friday, June 29, 2007 9:59pm

No comments: